Monday, July 4, 2016

 Ugh, today is just too hot and muggy to do anything but stay inside in the A/C so I loaded a friend of mine's quilt top on the long arm.  It's my first quilting design using 100% ruler work as I generally do either an all over free motion design or mix ruler work with free motion shapes and swirls, whatever the customer wants. I only have the top portion done so far but I think it looks great...what do you think?  I'll post another photo when it's completed as well as a photo of the Labyrinth Walk quilt that I finished up.  It's waiting for a binding but it will have to wait until this one is done as I have to bring it up to my friends house in NC later this month.  We'll be going from there to Quilt Fest Tennessee to take a few workshops. Should be fun! 





Also wanted to say Happy Birthday USA!  I hope everyone is getting a chance to enjoy the day with friends, family and BBQ's,  Enjoy tonight's fireworks and if you're setting some off yourself, please be safe.      

No comments:

Post a Comment