Friday, June 24, 2016

It's been a while since I blogged but I'll be updating regularly as I started my website and am doing longarm quilting for customers now.  I specialize in freemotion using rulers and freehand swirls and various designs.  The machine I have is a HQ Avante with a stitch regulator and I love it!  It really gets my creative side working. 

I have a website now, you can see some of the work I've taken photos of and posted.  There's been a lot more that I've done but could kick myself for not taking pictures of them.  I'm working on (and almost finished with) the Labyrinth Walk quilt.  It's one of mine and don't you just love the 3-D look it has?   I'll take a photo when it's finished so you can see the entire thing.  








I building a website now, you can see what I have so far it at  http://thepootermom.wix.com/quiltbeagle  but I'll be changing the address to a permanent one within the next week but come visit and let me know what you think.  Welcome to my new online life.  Till next time!   

1 comment: