Thursday, February 11, 2010

Still Plugging Along

I'm still hand quilting that Drunkard's Path and it's really slow going. I'm trying to work on it a little each day, but sometimes I have to force myself to sit and do it. It will be well worth it when it's done though, so I keep plugging along. Slow and steady wins the race they say.
I spent some time this morning trying to figure out more about how to use Blogger and managed to add a few links. Please feel free to have a look at My Flickr Album. I also added Bonnie Hunter's Quiltville as a link. I just love her designs, and usually have at least one of them in the works here.

1 comment:

  1. Keep plugging! Little by little... it will get done. Flickr Album is great... I don't remember seeing that pretty stained glass quilt. And those Closet Maid baskets are excellent storage. The Patriotic quilt photographed very nicely, too. In fact, they all look wonderful. See ya'.

    ReplyDelete